Title: Vulnicura Strings
Label: One Little Indian
Released: 06 Nov 2015
Style: Experimental, Modern Classical
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1166 mb | MP3 size: 2995 mb | WMA size: 2061 mb
|2||Black Lake (Viola Organista Version)||10:54|
|ANGLO 151||Björk||Vulnicura Strings (CD, Album)||UltraPop||ANGLO 151||Argentina||2015|
|SICX 18||Björk||Vulnicura Strings (CD, Album, Ltd, Dig)||Sony Records Int'l||SICX 18||Japan||2015|
|tplp1317cd, tplp1317cdx||Björk||Vulnicura Strings (CD, Album, Dig)||One Little Indian, One Little Indian||tplp1317cd, tplp1317cdx||US||2015|
|none||Björk||Vulnicura Strings (Vulnicura: The Acoustic Version - Strings, Voice And Viola Organista Only) (CDr, Promo)||One Little Indian||none||UK||2015|
|none||Björk||Vulnicura Strings (CDr, Album, Promo)||Barclay||none||France||2015|
- Arranged By [All Strings And Vocals], Words By, Music By – Björk
- Artwork [Front Cover Dress By] – Geoffrey Mac
- Artwork [Front Cover Headpiece By] – Maiko Takeda
- Bass – Borgar Magnason
- Cello – Hrafnkell Orri Egilsson, Júlía Mogensen, Margrét Árnadóttir, Sigurður Bjarki Gunnarsson, Sigurgeir Agnarsson
- Coordinator [Album Coordinator], Research – James Merry
- Engineer – Bart Migal, Chris Elms, Frank Arthur Blöndahl Cassata
- Engineer [Viola Organista Recording] – Grzegorz Ster
- Management – Derek Birkett
- Mastered By – Mandy Parnell
- Mixed By – Björk, Chris Elms
- Music By – Arca (tracks: 8.1), Spaces (tracks: 6)
- Musical Assistance [String Recordings Assistants] – Biggi, Mani Þorkelsson
- Performer [Viola Organista] – Sławomir Zubrzycki (tracks: 4, 7, 8)
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Santiago Felipe
- Photography By [Inside Cover] – James Merry
- Programmed By [Vocals] – Björk
- Recorded By [Strings] – Chris Elms, Frank Arthur Blöndahl Cassata
- Recording Supervisor [Strings] – Michael Pärt
- Strings – U Strings
- Viola – Guðrún Hrund Harðardóttir, Herdís Anna Jónsdóttir, Jónína Auður Hilmarsdóttir, Móeiður Anna Sigurðardóttir, Sarah Buckley, Þórarinn Már Baldursson, Þórunn Ósk Marínósdóttir
- Violin – Björk Óskarsdóttir, Bryndís Pálsdóttir, Dóra Björgvinsdóttir, Geirþrúður Ása Guðmundsdóttir, Gunnhildur Daðadóttir, Helga Þóra Björgvinsdóttir, Hlín Erlendsdóttir, Ingrid Karlsdóttir, Kristján Matthíasson, Kristín Björg Ragnarsdóttir, Laufey Jensdóttir, Margrét Kristjánsdóttir, Matthías Stefánsson, Olga Ólafsdóttir, Pálína Árnadóttir, Sigrún Harðardóttir, Una Sveinbjarnardóttir, Ólöf Þorvarðardóttir
- Violin [Solo] – Una Sveinbjarnardóttir (tracks: 2, 3)
- Vocals – Anthony (tracks: 4)
- Words By – Oddný Eir (tracks: 4)
A string version of Björk’s eighth studio album ‘Vulnicura’.
Comes in die-cut cardboard two-fold gatefold digisleeve with place for cardboard sleeve housing the CD disc. No booklet.
New copies are shrinkwrapped and come with a title sticker saying "Vulnicura Strings: The Acoustic Versions (Strings, Voice And Viola Organista Only)".
Published by Kobalt Music Publishing, except track 7, 8: Kobalt Music Publishing/EMI April Music Inc (ASCAP); track 6: Kobalt Music Publishing/copyright control.
At the end of track 6 can be heard some excitement of the artist.
Track 8 is instrumental version and includes hidden track: Black Lake (Viola Organista Version). It's title derives from digital version of release, where it appears as separate track.
Track 8 total duration is 17:59.
▷ This album was also used as 'retail promo' with additional information promo sticker inside the folder.
- Barcode: 5016958996826
- Label Code: lc 03275
- Matrix / Runout: [SixtySix Productions logo] www.sixtysixproductions.co.uk AF09396-01 manufactured by optimal media GmbH
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L574
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9721
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – One Little Indian Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – One Little Indian Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Wellhart Ltd
- Copyright (c) – Wellhart Ltd
- Designed At – M/M (Paris)
- Mastered At – Black Saloon Studios
- Recorded At – Sundlaugin Studio
- Published By – Kobalt Music Publishing
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Manufactured By – SixtySix Productions
- Manufactured By – www.sixtysixproductions.co.uk
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – AF09396
Vulnicura Strings The Acoustic Versions Strings, Voice and Viola Organista Only, or simply Vulnicura Strings, is an acoustic album released by Icelandic singer-songwriter Björk as a companion to her 2015 album, Vulnicura. Vulnicura Strings has been described as a more uncompromising and intimate take on Björk's breakup album, featuring strings-only versions of the Vulnicura tracks, with the omission of History of Touches. Also the version of Family omits the vocals. This version of lionsong is taken from the new vulnicura strings album by björk, titled vulnicura : the acoustic version - strings , voice and free to Björk Vulnicura Strings Mouth Mantra, Lionsong and more. 9 tracks 63:34. Björk - Vulnicura Strings 2015. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album Björk - Vulnicura Strings 2015. Björk - Mouth Mantra. Björk - Lion Song. Björk - Black Lake. Björk - Atom Dance. Björk - Stonemilker. Björk - Quicksand. Vulnicura Strings, out 6 November, marks the Icelandic musicians first acoustic album and features a rare harpsichord-viola hybrid dreamed up by Leonardo da version of Björk's album Vulnicura, with strings, voice and viola organista only. Original packing is die-cut cardboard gatefold digisleeve with place for cardboard sleeve housing the CD. The download card provides the CD version of the album including Black Lake Viola Organista Version on track 9 this song is not on the LP. The track orders are different than the LP. As seems to be common with MP3 vouchers these days, the tracks come with no metadata, meaning if you import them into your music player there is no artist or album data, just numbered filenames in lowercase letters. Vulnicura Strings sees Björk restructuring an already phenomenal work of art and creating an even more desolate mood than the phenomenal Vulnicura, where time is frozen but also somewhere to move on from. Its not a place to visit every day, but whenever you need a reminder about what great art looks and feels like heres where to go to. Vulnicura Strings by Björk 2015 Release date: 2015-11-06 Overall rank: 46,824th. Average Rating: 75100 from 12 votes. Vulnicura Strings Vulnicura: The Acoustic Version - Strings, Voice and Viola Organista Only, 2015. Lionsong, 06:17. Atom Dance, 07:46