Title: Adam And Eve
Style: Alternative Rock, Indie Rock
Cat: 314 534 864-2
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 2728 mb | MP3 size: 2821 mb | WMA size: 1092 mb
|9||Here Comes The Fat Controller|
Organ, Piano – Pete Whittaker
|12||Phantom Of The American Mother||5:43|
|7243 4 93099 2 0||Catherine Wheel||Adam And Eve (CD, Album)||Chrysalis||7243 4 93099 2 0||UK & Europe||1998|
|P2 34864||Catherine Wheel||Adam And Eve (CD, Album, Club)||Mercury||P2 34864||Canada||1997|
|7243 4 93099 4 4, 4930994||Catherine Wheel||Adam and Eve (Cass, Album)||Chrysalis, EMI||7243 4 93099 4 4, 4930994||Poland||1997|
|314 534 864-2||Catherine Wheel||Adam And Eve (CD, Album)||Mercury||314 534 864-2||Canada||1997|
|none||Catherine Wheel||Valentine (CDr, Album, Promo)||Mercury||none||US||1997|
- Artwork [With] – Julien Mills, Sam Brooks
- Bass – Dave Hawes
- Cello, Arranged By [String] – Audrey Riley
- Composed By – Catherine Wheel
- Coordinator [A&r Coordination By] – Bas Hartong
- Cover – Peter Curzon, Storm Thorgerson
- Drums, Percussion – Neil Sims
- Edited By [Digital] – Anthony Lycenko, Darren Grahn
- Guitar – Brian Futter
- Management [Managed By] – Andy Taylor , Merck Mercuriadis, Rob Smallwood
- Management [Manager] – Merck Mercuriadis
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Mixed By [Warehouse Studios Vancouver Assisted By] – Darren Grahn
- Organ, Piano – Tim Friese-Greene
- Other [Agents] – Fair Warning/ICM London, Steve Ferguson The Agancy New York
- Other [Femme Fatale] – Cecelie Thomsen
- Other [Heartbeat] – Finn Sims
- Percussion [Additional] – Martin Ditcham
- Photography By – Tony May
- Producer – Bob Ezrin, GGGarth, Rob Dickinson
- Recorded By [Air Studios London Assisted By] – Jon Bailey
- Recorded By [Machine Works Studios Vancouver Recorded By] – Gary Winger
- Recorded By [Metropolis Studios London Assistance And Additional Recording By] – Anthony Lycenko
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Randy Staub
- Vibraphone, Harmonica, Glockenspiel, Piano – Dick Robinson
- Vocals, Guitar – Rob Dickinson
Thanks to Nick Hornby for his book High Fidelity
Mastered at the Mastering Lab
Managed for Sanctuary Music Management Limited
Published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd. (PRS)
Admin. by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Made in U.S.A.
℗ 1997 Mercury Records.
© 1997 Catherine Wheel.
Manufactured and marketed by Mercury Records, a PolyGram Company.
Printed in U.S.A.
Track 1 isn't mentioned on the tracklist.
- Barcode: 731453 486423
- Matrix / Runout: 314 534 864-2 02!
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L005
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0349
- Other (Moulded around spindle hole): MADE IN USA BY PMDC
- Rights Society: PRS
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Record Company – PolyGram
- Marketed By – Mercury Records
- Manufactured By – Mercury Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mercury Records
- Copyright (c) – Catherine Wheel
- Made By – PMDC, USA
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – Metropolis Studios
- Recorded At – Machine Works
- Mixed At – The Warehouse Studio
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
Adam and Eve is the fourth studio album by English alternative rock band Catherine Wheel. It was released on 29 July 1997 by Mercury Records. This was the band's last album to feature original bassist Dave Hawes. The album peaked at No. 11 on the Billboard Top Heatseekers and No. 178 on the Billboard 200. Bassist Dave Hawes said of the album Adam And Eve is my personal favourite album. I think we were at our musical peak and Rob and Brian were writing amazing tunes. Add in Bob Ezrin as an executive. Adam And Eve - Catherine Wheel. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Adam and Eve. Adam & Eve is simply a masterpiece. This album always takes me back to my teen years jamming to CW in front of my Cerwin Vegas. Read more. Adam and Eve was originally released in 1998 but it firmly belongs to the golden age of vinyl and the 1970s when British rock dominated the airwaves on both sides of the Atlantic. The sound is sweeping, widescreen and epic. It didn't make them famous in the UK, but it really should have few better rock albums were made in the 90s and even fewer have been made since. Adam and Eve is the fourth full-length album by English alternative rock band Catherine Wheel. It was released on 29 July 1997 by record label Mercury. The album features more adventurous instrumentation than any prior Catherine Wheel LP, whilst retaining somewhat the heavy rock sound of previous albums. The album peaked at number 11 on the Billboard Top Heatseekers and number 178 on the Billboard 200. Response from music critics has been generally positive. Listen free to Catherine Wheel Adam and Eve , Future Boy and more. 12 tracks 61:09. Band Name Catherine Wheel. Album Name Adam and Eve. Type Album. Released date 29 July 1997. Labels Mercury Records. Music StylePost-punk. Members owning this album0. Other productions from Catherine Wheel. Adam & Eve is a music album by Catherine Wheel released in 1997. Adam & Eve is ranked 3,800th in the overall chart, 690th in the 1990s, and 65th in the year 1997. Adam & Eve by Catherine Wheel Year: 1997 Overall rank: 3,800th. Average Rating: 73100 from 53 votes. Catherine Wheel. Valentine CDr, Album, Promo. In 1997 Catherine Wheel released their 4th album, Adam & Eve. They had a prerelease listening party at a Hollywood hotel for a small group of fans