Title: Basie Meets Bond
Label: Capitol Jazz
Style: Cool Jazz, Big Band, Swing
Cat: 7243 5 38225 2 1
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1813 mb | MP3 size: 2657 mb | WMA size: 2578 mb
|2||From Russia With Love|
Written-By – Lionel Bart
|4||Dr. No's Fantasy (First Version)||3:54|
Written-By – Newley, Bricusse
Written-By – D. Black
|8||Underneath The Mango Tree||3:36|
|9||Dr. No's Fantasy||3:56|
|10||The Golden Horn||3:43|
|11||The James Bond Theme||3:47|
|UAL 3480||Count Basie And His Orchestra||Basie Meets Bond (LP, Album, Mono)||United Artists Records||UAL 3480||US||1966|
|SR66-9851||Count Basie And His Orchestra||Basie Meets Bond (LP, Album, RE)||Calendar Records||SR66-9851||Australia||Unknown|
|UAL 3480||Count Basie And His Orchestra||Basie Encuentra A Bond (LP, Album, Mono)||United Artists Records||UAL 3480||Chile||1967|
|SR67 96289||Count Basie And His Orchestra||Basie Meets Bond (LP, Album, RE)||Calendar Records||SR67 96289||New Zealand||Unknown|
|HU 061-42||Count Basie And His Orchestra||Basie Meets Bond (LP, Album, Mono)||United Artists Records||HU 061-42||Spain||1966|
- Arranged By – Chico O'Farrill (tracks: 2, 4 to 6, 8 to 11), George Williams (tracks: 1, 3, 7)
- Bass – Norman Keenan
- Bass Trombone – Bill Hughes
- Drums – Sonny Payne
- Guitar – Freddie Green
- Mixed By [Remixed From The Original Four-tracks Masters By], Mastered By – Ron McMaster
- Piano – Count Basie
- Producer [Original Session] – Teddy Reig
- Reissue Producer – Michael Cuscuna
- Saxophone [Alto] – Marshall Royal
- Saxophone [Alto], Flute – Bobby Plater
- Saxophone [Baritone], Bass Clarinet – Charlie Fowlkes
- Saxophone [Tenor] – Eddie Lockjaw Davis
- Saxophone [Tenor], Flute – Eric Dixon
- Trombone – Al Grey, Grover Mitchell, Henderson Chambers
- Trumpet – Al Aarons, Phil Guilbeau, Sonny Cohn, Wallace Davenport
- Written-By – John Barry (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6), Monty Norman (tracks: 4, 8 to 11)
Recorded at Capitol Studios, New York City on December 22 (#5, 10, 11), 23 (#1, 3, 7) and 27 (#2, 4, 6, 8, 9), 1965.
Mastered in 24-bit.
℗ © 2002 Capitol Records, Inc. Capitol Jazz is a trademark of Capitol Records, Inc.
Mfd. for BMG Direct
- Barcode: 724353822521
- Matrix / Runout: 724353822521
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L044
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6100
- Other: D143196
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios, New York City
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Record Company – BMG Direct – D143196
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
Basie Meets Bond is a 1966 album by Count Basie and his orchestra. The album is a collection of musical pieces from the first four James Bond films Dr No, From Russia with Love, Goldfinger and Thunderball. The album was Basie's first for United Records, and was produced by Teddy Reig. Ken Dryden, writing on said of the album that While it seems doubtful that Basie added any of this music to his regular band repertoire, his band does its best to do justice to the arrangements. Count Basie & His Orchestra: все альбомы, включая Winter Holidays , Back To Black And White , Live Through This и другие. Basie Meets Bond. Count Basie - Basie Meets Bond 2002. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Count Basie. Songs in album Count Basie - Basie Meets Bond 2002. Count Basie - 007. Count Basie - The Golden Horn. Count Basie - Girl Trouble. Count Basie - Kingston Calypso. Count Basie - Goldfinger. Count Basie - Thunderball. Count Basie - From Russia With Love. Count Basie - Dr. No's Fantasy. Album 1966 11 Songs. The James Bond Meets Bond. This campy LP from the 1960s features the Count Basie Orchestra playing ten themes from four early James Bond movies, with arrangements by either Chico O'Farrill or George Williams. While it seems doubtful that Basie added any of this music to his regular band repertoire, his band does its best to do justice to the arrangements. The somewhat monotonous 007 is converted into a dramatic calypso, while The Golden Horn is straight-ahead swing and might surprise someone who hadn't seen the film From Russia with Love. But most Basie fans will want to know how the ba. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. 2018 г. Count Basie And His Orchestra Count Basie. WMG от лица компании Capitol Jazz CMRRA, EMI Music Publishing, SOLAR Music Rights Count Basie Orchestra is a 16 to 18 piece big band, one of the most prominent jazz performing groups of the swing era, founded by Count Basie in 1935 and recording regularly from 1936. Despite a brief disbandment at the beginning of the 1950s, the band survived long past the Big Band era itself and the death of Basie in 1984. It continues as a 'ghost band'. Count Basie and his Orchestra Meet Me At No Special Place. Count Basie And His Orchestra The James Bond Theme. Count Basie Orchestra - Basie Meets Bond 1965 09. Underneath The Mango Tree . Count Basie Orchestra - Basie Meets Bond 1965 04. Kingston Calypso . Count Basie Meet B B. Count Basie Orchestra - Basie Meets Bond 1965 07. From Russia With Love From Russia With 4:00. Count Basie Orchestra - Basie Meets Bond 1965 06. Thunderball Thunderball. Count Basie Or