Title: Somewhere In England...En Algún Lugar De Inglaterra
Label: Dark Horse Records
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1243 mb | MP3 size: 1390 mb | WMA size: 1419 mb
|1||Life Itself = Vida En Si||4:24|
|2||Writing's On The Wall = Letreros En La Pared||3:57|
|3||That Which I Have Lost = Eso Que He Perdido||3:42|
|4||Blood From A Clone = Sangre De Un Payaso||3:58|
|5||Unconsciousness Rules = Reglas Inconscientes||3:04|
|6||Save The World = Salva El Mundo||4:56|
|7||Baltimore Oriole = Oriol De Baltimore|
Written-By – Hoagy Carmichael, Paul Francis Webster
|8||Teardrops = Lágrimas||4:04|
|9||All Those Years Ago = Todos Esos Años||3:43|
|10||Hong Kong Blues = Blues De Hong Kong|
Written-By – Hoagy
|DHK-3492, DHK-3492 RE-1||George Harrison||Somewhere In England (LP, Album, All)||Dark Horse Records, Dark Horse Records||DHK-3492, DHK-3492 RE-1||US||1981|
|LP-80040||George Harrison||Somewhere In England (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||LP-80040||Ecuador||1981|
|DHK 3492||George Harrison||Somewhere In England (LP, Album)||Dark Horse Records||DHK 3492||Australia||1981|
|WB 56 870 , DAK 3492, DH 56 870, DHK 3492||George Harrison||Somewhere In England (LP, Album)||Dark Horse Records, Dark Horse Records, Dark Horse Records, Dark Horse Records||WB 56 870 , DAK 3492, DH 56 870, DHK 3492||Austria||1981|
|TOCP-67337||George Harrison||Somewhere In England (CD, Album, Copy Prot., RE)||Dark Horse Records||TOCP-67337||Japan||2004|
- Bass – Willie Weeks
- Bass, Tuba – Herbie Flowers
- Drums – Dave Mattacks, Jim Keltner, Ringo Starr
- Engineer – Phil McDonald
- Keyboards, Guitar Synthesizer – Neil Larsen
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Al Kooper, Gary Brooker, Mike Moran
- Lyricon, Horns – Tom Scott
- Photography By – Caroline Irwin
- Producer, Drums, Keyboards, Synthesizer, Percussion, Design Concept [Cover] – Ray Cooper
- Producer, Keyboards, Synthesizer, Guitar, Vocals – George Harrison
- Tabla – Alla Rakha
- Typography – Anthony Cohen
- Written-By – George Harrison (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B3, B5)
Issued with lyric inner sleeve.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): LWB-6024-A MP-1 Rico
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): LWB-6024-B MP-1 Rico
- Rights Society (A1 to A4 B1 to B3, B5): BMI
- Rights Society (A5, B4): ASCAP
- Copyright (c) – Ganga Distributors, B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ganga Distributors, B.V.
- Manufactured By – Producciones WEA, S.A. de C.V.
- Published By – Ganga Publishing B.V.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Published By – Frank Music Corp.
- Published By – Larry Spier Inc.
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей. Somewhere in England is the ninth studio album by English musician George Harrison, released in June 1981 by Dark Horse Records. The album was recorded as Harrison was becoming increasingly frustrated with the music industry. The album's making was a long one, during which conflicts with Warner Bros. Records arose. original I do not own music. Hong Kong Blues Writing's On the Wall Flying Hour Lay His Head Unconsciousness Rules Sat Singing Life Itself Tears Of the In England. Originally released 1981. Blood From A Clone. Unconsciousness Rules. Flying Hour. Somewhere In England LP. George Harrison CD. Gone Troppo CD. Sign up to the newsletter. Sign up now to be among the first to find out about any news. Follow George Harrison. Copyright George Harrison 2020 . George Harrison - Somewhere in England 1981. Somewhere In England. George Harrison - Somewhere In England 1981. To favorites 6 Download album. Listen album. George Harrison. Songs in album George Harrison - Somewhere In England 1981. George Harrison - Blood From The Clone. George Harrison - Unconsciousness Rules. George Harrison - Lite Itself. George Harrison - Baltimore Oriole. Somewhere in England had a troubled birth, for when Harrison originally submitted it for release in November 1980, Warner Bros. rejected it, claiming that four songs - Flying Hour, Lay His Head, Sat Singing, and Tears of the World once available on the bootleg Ohnothimagen - were not worthy of being issued. EN FR DE 中文 PT ES RU PL. Somewhere in England. Pop Rock. Band Name George Harrison. Album Name Somewhere in England. Type Album. Released date June 1981. Labels Warner Music Group EMI Records Dark Horse. Listen free to George Harrison Somewhere in England Hong Kong Blues, Writing's on the Wall and more. 10 tracks 40:08. Released June 1, 1981. Somewhere in England Tracklist. Blood from a Clone Lyrics