Label: EMI, Electrola, EMI Electrola
Released: 24 May 1993
Style: Pop Rock
Cat: 1C 0777 7 89599 2 2
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1950 mb | MP3 size: 1425 mb | WMA size: 1175 mb
|1||Fisch Im Netz||4:23|
|4||Ich Geb' Nichts Mehr||4:25|
- Artwork – Michael Nash Associates
- Bass, Drum Programming [Rhythmische Programmierung] – Norbert Hamm
- Cover [Coveridee] – Anton Corbijn
- Drums [Schlagzeug], Percussion – Armin Rühl
- Guitar [Gitarre] – Jakob Hansonis, Stefan Zobeley
- Keyboards, Arranged By [Streicherarrangements], Organ [Orgel] – Alfred Kritzer
- Keyboards, Piano [Klavier] – Herbert Grönemeyer
- Mastered By [Gemastered Von] – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By [Assistent] – Simon Dawson
- Mixed By [Gemischt Von] – Nick Davis
- Music By [Musik], Lyrics By [Text] – Herbert Grönemeyer
- Photography By [Fotos] – Anton Corbijn
- Producer [Produziert] – Herbert Grönemeyer, Norbert Hamm
- Recorded By [Aufgenommen Von] – Christoph Matlok, Harald Lepschies, Peter Woodroffe
- Saxophone [Saxophon] – Frank Kirchner
- Trombone [Posaune, Gast] – Marcus Scheltinga
- Trumpet [Trompete, Gast] – Holger Marg
Aufgenommen von August '92 bis Februar '93 im Trick Studio, Rauenberg und von März bis April '93 im Maarweg Studio, Köln.
Gemischt in den Rockfield Studios, Monmouth.
Recorded August 1992 - February 1993 at Trick Studio, Rauenberg, Germany and March 1993 - April 1993 at Maarweg Studio, Cologne, Germany.
Mixed at Rockfield Studios, Monmouth.]
℗ 1993 EMI ELECTROLA GmbH
Marketed, manufactured and distributed by Electrola.
Made in The Netherlands.
Place of manufacture as stated on label.
Marketed and distributed by EMI.
Printed in The Netherlands.
Made in Germany.
- Barcode: 0 777 7 89599 2 2
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0193
- Matrix / Runout: EMI 7895992 03)
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped): 2-2-14-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): EMI 7895992 02$
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Variant 1): 1-1-1-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Variant 1): 1-1-6-NL
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1580
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Electrola GmbH
- Recorded At – Trick Studio
- Recorded At – Maarweg Studios
- Mixed At – Rockfield Studios
- Marketed By – Electrola
- Manufactured By – Electrola
- Distributed By – Electrola
- Distributed By – EMI
- Marketed By – EMI
The discography for German singer and songwriter Herbert Grönemeyer counts 15 studio albums, five live albums, as well as two compilations, six video albums and 40 singles. According to Bundesverband Musikindustrie, Grönemeyer is the best-selling artist in Germany, with over 18 million records sold. IFPI Austria lists sales of more than one million records, while the singer sold more than 650,000 records in Switzerland, according to IFPI Switzerland. Listen free to Herbert Grönemeyer Chaos Chaos, Die Härte and more. 10 tracks 46:56. Digital Download - EMI 0724353095451. Overview . Promise My Love. Herbert Grönemeyer. Lead Me Home. Hard Heads. I've Had Enough. Band Name Herbert Grönemeyer. Album Name Chaos. Type Album. Released date 24 May 1993. Labels Grönland Records. Music StylePop Rock. Members owning this album0. Die Härte. Land Unter. Album 1990 10 Songs. Chaos English Version. Herbert Groenemeyer. Pop 1990. Chaos, 04:50. Now playing: . Losing My Religion. Радио Интерра FM. Doja Cat Say So. See which songs from which albums Herbert Grönemeyer played during the Chaos tour. Herbert Grönemeyer Albums by tour: Herbert Grönemeyer album. 12 is the twelfth full-length album by German singer Herbert Grönemeyer, released in March 2007. It was recorded between 2006 and 2007 in London and was produced by Alex Silva and Herbert Grönemeyer. All songs were written by Grönemeyer, except the song Spur to which Arezu Weitholz contributed parts of the lyrics. Текст песни: The wind will slice The air like ice And seabirds screech at me The video by Herbert Grönemeyer performing Chaos. P 2011 The copyright in this audiovisual recording is owned by Grönland under exclusive licence to EMI