Title: Once More 'Round The Sun
Label: Reprise Records
Released: 19 Jun 2014
Style: Sludge Metal, Prog Rock
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 2329 mb | MP3 size: 1060 mb | WMA size: 1520 mb
|4||Once More 'Round The Sun|
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Gary Lindsey, The Coat Hangers
|6||Diamond In The Witch House|
Engineer – Noah LandisLyrics By [Additional], Vocals [Additional] – Scott Kelly
|7||Feast Your Eyes|
|10||Asleep In The Deep|
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Valient HimselfSynthesizer – Isaiah "Ikey" Owens
|11||Chimes At Midnight|
|543021-2||Mastodon||Once More 'Round The Sun (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||543021-2||US||2014|
|none||Mastodon||Once More 'Round The Sun (11xFile, AAC, Album)||Reprise Records||none||2014|
|0093624937654||Mastodon||Once More 'Round The Sun (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||0093624937654||Brazil||2014|
|9362-49376-7||Mastodon||Once More 'Round The Sun (2xLP, Album, Ltd, RP, Gre)||Reprise Records||9362-49376-7||Europe||2015|
|9362493765L||Mastodon||Once More 'Round The Sun (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9362493765L||Malaysia||2014|
- A&R – Jeff Sosnow, Mike Elizondo
- Bass, Vocals – Troy Sanders
- Booking [North America, For Pinnacle Entertainment] – Scott Sokol
- Booking [Rest Of The World, For K2 Agency Ltd.] – John Jackson
- Coordinator [Project] – Nick Haussling
- Creative Director – Frank Maddocks, Norman Wonderly
- Drums, Vocals – Brann Dailor
- Engineer [Second] – Jon Albritton
- Guitar – Bill Kelliher
- Illustration – Skinner
- Illustration [Vector], Design – Donny Phillips
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Brent Hinds
- Legal [For Serling Rooks Ferrara McKoy & Worob LLP] – Joe Serling
- Management [Business, For Robert Polay Financial Management] – Robert Polay
- Management [For The Rick Sales Entertainment Group] – Nick John
- Management [Marketing] – Xavier Ramos
- Management [Reprise Records Business Affairs] – Damian Elahi
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – RJ
- Music By, Lyrics By – Mastodon
- Producer, Mixed By – Nick Raskulinecz
- Recorded By – Nathan Yarborough
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Tom Tapley
Gatefold sleeve, includes a lyrics/credits insert.
Recorded at Rock Falcon Studio, Franklin, TN. Additional recording at The Projector Room, Decatur, CA.
Track D2 additional vocals recorded above the Sunset Bar, Martigny, Switzerland.
Mixed at Rock Falcon Studio, Franklin, TN and Paramount, CA.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York City.
Scott Kelly appears courtesy of Neurot Recordings/Scott Michael Kelly Publishing Co (ASCAP).
The Coat Hangers appear courtesy of Suicide Squeeze Records.
(Mastodon) Trampled Under Hoof Music, Inc. (BMI). All Rights Administered by BMG Rights Management (US) LLC.
© ℗ 2014 Reprise Records. Made in the E.U.
Sticker: Mastodon, The New Album, Once More 'Round The Sun, Featuring: High Road and The Motherload, "Mastodon is the greatest metal band of the generation- No one else comes close."- Rolling Stone Magazine, mastodonrocks.com, becausesoundmatters.com
- Barcode (Text): 0 93624 93767 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624937678
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 99530 1A 1-543-021A RJ STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 99530 1B 1-543-021B RJ STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): 99530 1C 1-543-021C RJ STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): 99530 1D 1-543-021D (D stamped over C) RJ STERLING
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Label Code: LC00322
- Other (Sticker on front shrink): 9362-49376-7
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Trampled Under Hoof Music
- Published By – Trampled Under Hoof Music
- Published By – BMG Rights Management US
- Published By – Scott Michael Kelly Publishing Company
- Recorded At – The Projector Room Studio
- Recorded At – Rock Falcon Studio
- Recorded At – Above The Sunset Bar, Martigny, Switzerland
- Mixed At – Rock Falcon Studio
- Mixed At – Paramount Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
Tread Lightly 0:00 2. The Motherload 5:14 3. High Road 10:14 4. Once More 'Round The Sun 14:29 5. Chimes At Midnight 17. 11 видео Воспроизвести все Mastodon - Emperor of Sand Full AlbumWaveringRadiant00. DEFTONES Mix - Outer Space - Продолжительность. Once More 'Round the Sun is the sixth studio album by American heavy metal band Mastodon. It was released on June 24, 2014, via Reprise Records. On April 17, 2014, Mastodon released the album's first single, High Road. Once More 'Round the Sun sold around 34,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to land at position No. 6 on the Billboard 200 chart, making it the band's second consecutive Top 10 debut after. Once More 'Round The Sun - Mastodon. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. From 'Chimes' onward, Mastodon bring 'Once More 'Round the Sun' into a softer and more progressive setting, very similar to the chronological order of 'Blood Mountain,' 'Crack the Skye' and 'The Hunter. For those looking to float in a sonic isolation tank, 'Asleep in the Deep' is your invitation. Tracks such as 'Aunt Lisa' and 'Halloween' will leave you hovering as well, while the former also offers some rare harsh vocals and a bizarre homage to the Ramones ' 'Blitzkrieg Bop. Once More &. Despite its trippy artwork, Once More 'Round The Sun is the quartet's most approachable album to date. Even though Mastodon go through the motions this time around, they're undisputed masters of their craft. That's why their combination of the crushingly heavy, the complex and the melodious is in a class by itself. Their output might have become more commercially viable in time, but it's crucial to point out how perfectly comfortable they feel with this shift in style. Filled to the brim with consistently excellent songs, Once More 'Round The Sun serves as a bluep. This is where 'Once More Round the Sun' comes in because the new album was said to carry on with Mastodon's new direction. After listening to new record a number of times now, I definitely agree with people who say this. Once more round the sun on the whole is quite an easy going record that doesn't take itself too seriously, I hesitate to use the word 'Mainstream' but it does seem like Mastodon will be appealing to wider audiences with this album. Time for the final conclusion, overall I think Once More Round the Sun is a solid record and deserves its place with the previous albums. Yes, it is more accessible, don't expect any songs that scream about sea monsters. Recording Location. Aboce The Sunset Bar, Martigny, Switzerland. Rock Falcon Studio, Franklin, TN. The Projector Room, Decatur, GA. Submit Corrections. Listen free to Mastodon Once More 'Round the Sun Tread Lightly, The Motherload and more. The album was released on June 24, 2014, via Reprise Records. The album sold around 34,00Listen free to Mastodon Once More 'Round the Sun Tread Lightly, The Motherload and more. 11 tracks 54:12. Once More 'Round the Sun is the sixth studio album from American heavy metal band Mastodon. The album sold around 34,00 read more. Like The Hunter preceding it, Once More Round the Sun is not a concept album. However, according to an interview with guitarist Bill Kelliher, It always makes for really good story telling. Im not really sure yet. I think were kind of focusing more about living on this earth and what would happen if this was your last year to live. I think thats sort of maybe a little bit of what we might be kind of touching on. The album peaked at No. 6 on the Billboard 200 chart and sold 34,000 units its first week of release. Once More Round the Sun Q&A. Mastodon have jettisoned the overarching concepts of old for a simpler mission: to be a hard rock band making hard rock records. With all that in mind, it's possible to view Once More 'Round the Sun as a vow to honor their roots, even as they set out in search of broader horizons. So far, however, Mastodons paradigms simply dont mesh the way they should. Evolution takes time, and Mastodon continue to publicly work out their growing pains as they determine which traits best represent the unified sound theyve been chasing this decade