Title: Time Fades Away
Label: Reprise Records
Released: Oct 1973
Style: Blues Rock, Folk Rock
Cat: MS 2151
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 2353 mb | MP3 size: 2848 mb | WMA size: 2519 mb
|1||Love In Mind|
Recorded By – Henry Lewy
|2||Yonder Stands The Sinner|
Guitar, Vocals – David Crosby
Bass – Joe Yankee
|5||Journey Through The Past||3:19|
|6||Don't Be Denied|
Vocals – Jack Nitzsche
Guitar, Vocals – Graham NashVocals – David Crosby
|8||Time Fades Away||5:36|
- Art Direction – Gary Burden
- Bass – Tim Drummond (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3)
- Drums – Johnny Barbata (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1, B3)
- Guitar – Neil Young (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1, B3)
- Harmonica – Neil Young (tracks: A1, B2)
- Lead Vocals – Neil Young
- Photography By – Joel Bernstein
- Piano – Jack Nitzsche (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1, B3), Neil Young (tracks: A2, A5, B2)
- Producer – Elliot Mazer, Neil Young
- Recorded By – Bonnie Mazer, Denny Purcell, Gene Eichelberger, John Rosen, Nena Couch
- Slide Guitar – Ben Keith (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1, B3)
- Vocals – Ben Keith (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B3)
- Written-By – Neil Young
Includes a 23"x35" lyric poster.
Inside surface of the cover is black.
The first pressing did not include the word "stereo" on the labels, later pressings did.
This recording was mastered 16-track direct to disc by computer - Aug. 22 & 23, 1973
©1973 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
℗1973 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Matrix / Runout (A (variation 1)): MS 2151 31632-RE-2M
- Matrix / Runout (B (variation 1)): MS 2151 31633-RE-2E
- Matrix / Runout (A (variation 2)): MS 2151 31632-RE-2D IT
- Matrix / Runout (B (variation 2)): MS 2151 31633-RE-2C IT
- Matrix / Runout (A (variation 3)): MS 2151 31632-RE-2K IT
- Matrix / Runout (B (variation 3)): MS 2151 31633-RE-2J IT
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Time Fades Away is a 1973 live album by Canadian, American musician Neil Young. Consisting of previously unreleased material, it was recorded with The Stray Gators on the support tour following 1972's highly successful Harvest. Due to Young's dissatisfaction with the tour, it was omitted from his catalogue and not released on CD until 2017. Nevertheless, Time Fades Away received much critical praise and was widely pirated after lapsing out of print because of the ensuing demand from fans. It was. Time Fades Away - Neil Young. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Anyone who has followed Neil Young's career knows enough not to expect a simple evening of mellow good times when they see him in concert, but in 1973, when Young hit the road after Harvest had confirmed his status as a first-echelon rock star, that knowledge wasn't nearly as common as it is today. Neil Young released 'Time Fades Away' on Oct. Mostly recorded on a disastrous tour that found Young and his band slowly falling apart over 62 shows in early 1973, Time Fades Away should have come at a moment of triumph, since it arrived in the wake of his hugely successful Harvest LP. Platinum sales often bring their own set of problems, however, and for Young, mainstream stardom proved a burden that started chafing almost immediately. Listen free to Neil Young Time Fades Away Time Fades Away, Journey Through the Past and more. 8 tracks 35:29. Time Fades Away is a 1973 live album by Neil Young, consisting of previously unreleased material. Long out of print on vinyl, still unavailable on Compact Disc in the early 21st century and widely pirated, the album is considered to be the Holy Grail of all Neil Young albums. In an effort to gain wider distribution of what they consider an essential Neil Young recording, fans started a petition in 2005 requesting that the album be officially released. Free and options. Neil Young Stray Gators Time Fades Away from the new live album 'Tuscaloosa Available. This album may do for Neil Youngs declining image what Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid did for Dylans. But like Dylans much-maligned movie soundtrack LP, Time Fades Away has its virtues when taken on its own terms and not as the latest major work of a major artist. Here, Young seems to have consciously avoided the sober sense of importance that accompanied After the Gold Rush and Harvest by recording his new material live and rough. Mistakes and fluffs dot these performances, and Young has made no attempt to correct them. For whatever reason, hes made a startlingly unorthodox album. Time Fades Away. Neil Young - Time Fades Away 1973. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Neil Young. Album 1973 8 Songs. Рок 1973. Time Fades Away is taken from a tour in 1973, a tough time for Young, right after the death of Danny Whitten. The tour lasted about 3 months and saw Young and his band Ben Keith, Jack Nitzsche, Tim Drummond, Kenny Buttrey and later John Barbata travel throughout the USA and parts of Canada, playing full-sized arenas with between 15 and 19 thousand people in the audience