Label: Impact Records
Style: Blues Rock, Pop Rock, Arena Rock
Cat: 7243 8 28806 2 2
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1381 mb | MP3 size: 2749 mb | WMA size: 1540 mb
Backing Vocals [BG's] – Richie Kotzen, SassBass – Tony ReyesBass [Lunch Break Played By] – Allen KamaiDrums – Brian TichyGuitar – Stevie SalasHarmonica – Jimmie Wood
Backing Vocals [BG's] – SassBass – Carmine RojasDrums – Brian TichyGuitar – Stevie Salas
|3||Sun's Gonna Rise|
Backing Vocals [BG's] – Sass, Tony ReyesBass – Carmine RojasDrums – Brian TichyGuitar – Stevie SalasMellotron – Rei AtsumiPercussion – Tal Bergman
Backing Vocals [BG's] – Richie Kotzen, Sass, Tony ReyesBass – Tom PeterssonDrums – Brian TichyGuitar – Stevie SalasOrgan [Hammond B-3] – Rei AtsumiSlide Guitar – Ian Moore
Backing Vocals [BG's] – George Clinton, Richie Kotzen, SassBass, Guitar – Stevie SalasDrums – Brian TichyHarmonica – Jimmie WoodVoice [Pork Chop Intro And Additional Yappin'] – Uncle Jam, George Clinton
|6||High Road Easy|
Backing Vocals [BG's] – Richie Kotzen, Sass, Stevie, Tony ReyesBass – Tony ReyesDrums – Brian TichyGuitar – Stevie SalasOrgan [Hammond B-3] – Rei AtsumiPercussion – Tal Bergman
Arranged By [Strings] – Johan, Nick, StevieBacking Vocals [BG's] – SassGuitar – Stevie SalasMellotron – Rei AtsumiStrings – The Johan Langlie Orchestra
Acoustic Guitar – Tony ReyesBacking Vocals [BG's] – Ian Moore, SassBass – Sass JordanElectric Guitar – Ian Moore, Stevie SalasOrgan [B-3], Piano – Rei AtsumiPercussion – Tal Bergman
Backing Vocals [BG's] – Sass, Tony ReyesBass – Tony ReyesDrums – Brian TichyGuitar – Stevie SalasPercussion – Tal Bergman
Backing Vocals [BG's] – Sass, Stevie, Vince RubyBass – Carmine RojasDrums – Brian TichyGuitar – Stevie Salas
Backing Vocals [BG's] – Sass, Vince RubyBass – Allen KamaiDrums – Brian TichyGuitar – Stevie SalasOrgan [Hammond B-3] – Rei Atsumi
Backing Vocals [BG's] – Richie Kotzen, SassBass – Michael PaigeDrums – Brian TichyGuitar – Stevie SalasOrgan [Hammond B-3] – Roger Morgan
|Q2-571||Sass Jordan||Rats (CD, Album)||Aquarius Records||Q2-571||Canada||1994|
|MCAD-10980||Sass Jordan||Rats (CD, Album, Club)||Impact Records , MCA Records||MCAD-10980||US||1994|
|BAD181201||Sass Jordan||Rats (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Bad Reputation||BAD181201||France||2018|
|MCAC-10980||Sass Jordan||Rats (Cass, Album, Dol)||Impact Records||MCAC-10980||US||1994|
|MCAD-10980||Sass Jordan||Rats (CD, Album)||MCA Records||MCAD-10980||US||1994|
- A&R [The A&R Rat] – Randy Nicklaus
- Art Direction, Design, Cover, Artwork [Cover Art] – Jeanne Bradshaw
- Coordinator [The Coordinator] – Pat Dorn
- Engineer [2nd Engineering] – Colin Bogart, Jim Albert, Mathew Ellard, Mike Gibson, Paul Foley, Rich Novak, Rolly Ladd, Wade Norton
- Engineer [The Engineering] – Grant Conway, John X, Kevin Smith, Nick DiDia, Ross Hogarth
- Illustration [The Illustrator] – Larry Gloege
- Legal [The Lawyer] – Gary Gilbert
- Management [The Accounts] – Eric Wasserman
- Management [The Manager] – Lisa L. Janzen
- Mastered By [The Mastering] – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By [The Assisting] – Liz Sroka
- Mixed By [The Mixer] – Michael Wagener, Nick DiDia (tracks: 6, 11), Stevie Salas (tracks: 6, 11)
- Other [The Clothes] – Karen Dusenbery
- Other [The Hair & Make-Up] – Terri Apanasewicz For Cloutier
- Photography By [The Photographer] – Caroline Greyshock
- Producer [The Producer] – Nick DiDia, Sass Jordan, Stevie Salas
- Songwriter [Songs Written By] – Sass Jordan, Steve Allen (tracks: 1), Stevie Salas (tracks: 1 to 11), Tony Reyes (tracks: 12)
The mixer: Michael Wagener for Double Trouble Prods., Inc.
The recordings studios: Rockett Plant Studios, Burbank, CA, Cherokee Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA, NRG Recording, North Hollywood, CA, Sandbox, Hollywood, CA and Arlyn Studios, Austin, TX.
The mixing studio: Scream Studios, Studio City, CA.
The Mastering: Precision Mastering.
The pre-production room: Mates Rehearsal Studios, North Hollywood, CA.
The manager: for Top Rock Development Corp.
The lawyer: Bloom Dekom and Hergott.
The accounts: Goldman, Wasserman & Grossman.
All songs © 1994 WB Music Corp. / Cat Sass Music / Green Lantern Music (ASCAP) / Songs Of Polygram International, Inc. and Salidified Songs (BMI) except
track 12 © 1994 WB Music Corp. / Cat Sass Music / Green Lantern Music (ASCAP) / Irving Music, Inc. / Hit Face Music (BMI) and
track 1 © 1994 WB Music Corp. / Cat Sass Music / Green Lantern Music (ASCAP) / Songs Of Polygram International, Inc. and Salidified Songs / Babalink Music (BMI).
℗+© 1994 Impact Records, under exclusive licence to EMI Records.
Manufactured and distributed by EMI.
Made in Holland
- Barcode: 724382880622
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Other (Distribution code F): PM 520
- Matrix / Runout: 8288062 #01
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Impact Records
- Copyright (c) – Impact Records
- Licensed To – EMI Records
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Recorded At – Rockett Plant Recorders
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – NRG Studios
- Recorded At – Sandbox Studio
- Recorded At – Arlyn Studios
- Mixed At – Scream Studios
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Produced At – Mates Studios
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Cat Sass Music
- Published By – Green Lantern Music
- Published By – Songs Of Polygram International, Inc.
- Published By – Salidified Songs
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Hit Face Music
- Published By – Babalink Music
- Made By – Digital Audio Technologies Australia
Rats is the third studio album by Canadian rock singersongwriter Sass Jordan, released on Aquarius Records Canada March 1994. Sass Jordan Lead vocals, Bass, Composer, Primary Artist, Producer, Vocals Background. Stevie Salas Bass, Composer, Guest Artist, Guitar, Guitar Electric, Mixing, Producer, String Arrangements, Vocals Background, acoustic guitar. Ian Moore Guest Artist, Guitar Electric, Slide Guitar, Vocals Background. Carmine Rojas Bass. Brian Tichy Drums. Songs in album Sass Jordan - Rats 1994. Sass Jordan - Damaged. Sass Jordan - Slave. Sass Jordan - Pissin' down. Sass Jordan - High road easy. Sass Jordan - Sun's gonna rise. Sass Jordan - Head. Sass Jordan - Ugly. Sass Jordan - I'm not. Sass Jordan - Honey. Sass Jordan - Wish. Sass Jordan - Breakin'. Sass Jordan - Give. Album 1994 12 Songs. Rats Sass Jordan. free to Sass Jordan Rats Damaged, Slave and more. 12 tracks 44:39. Sass Jordan born 23 December 1962 in Birmingham, West Midlands, England is a Canadian rock singersongwriter with a Juno award under her belt. Her debut album Tell Somebody was released in 1988. In 1992 she sang a duet with Joe Cocker, Trust In Me, for the movie The Bodyguard. While her debut was musically a pop album, her follow up Racine was more poprock oriented and her third album Rats was plain raw rock. Sass Jordan. Released 1994. Rats Tracklist. Damaged Jordan. Rats, 1994. Slave, 03:35. High Road Easy, 04:01. Band Name Sass Jordan. Album Name Rats. Type Album. Released date 1994. Labels Impact Records. Music StylePop Rock. Members owning this album7. Other productions from Sass Jordan. From Dusk 'Til Dawn. Get What You Give. Sass Jordan's third album continues in the vein begun on Racine this is roots rock with teeth. High Road Easy received considerable radio airplay, and the other rockers on the album are similar-catchy with an edge, showcasing Jordan's gut-deep voice. Discovered Sass in 1995, when a friend turned me onto both Racine 1992 & Rats 1994. I was blown away by the overall vibe of them both, and when I studied each track, became even more impressed with the both the musicianship and quality of the vocals from Sass as well as the lyrical composition. Sass is involved in all the lyrical writing, and is joined from song to song by her producers or fellow musicians. Rats is a music album by Sass Jordan released in 1994. Rats is ranked 11,466th in the overall chart, 2,107th in the 1990s, and 230th in the year 1994. This album is rated in the top 12 of all albums on . SASS JORDAN : RATS CD GOOD CONDITION Condition: Good. Time left: 16h 11m 33s Ships to: Worldwide