Title: No Need To Be Downhearted
Label: Better Looking Records
Released: 24 Apr 2007
Style: Indie Rock
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 2363 mb | MP3 size: 1302 mb | WMA size: 2452 mb
|1||Life In The Backseat|
|3||No Need To Be Downhearted (Part 2)|
|4||Woken By A Kiss|
|5||No Need To Be Downhearted (Part 1)|
|6||Come Back Inside|
|8||If That's The Case, Then I Don't Know|
|10||Shore Song / Surfacing|
|11||Cold World / Starry Nite #1|
|12||Have You Ever Felt Like It's Too Late?|
|TRUCK026||The Electric Soft Parade||No Need To Be Downhearted (CD, Album)||Truck Records||TRUCK026||UK||2006|
|TRUCK026||The Electric Soft Parade||No Need To Be Downhearted (CDr, Album)||Truck Records||TRUCK026||2006|
|POCE-15507||The Electric Soft Parade||No Need To Be Downhearted (CD, Album, Enh)||Fiveman Army||POCE-15507||Japan||2007|
- Bass – Matthew Twaites (tracks: 4, 6, 10)
- Cornet – Phil Sumner (tracks: 7, 9)
- Drums, Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Keyboards, Violin, Melodica, Theremin – Thomas White
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals, Bass, Keyboards, Percussion, Glockenspiel, Vibraphone – Alex White
- French Horn, Trombone – Joe Bennett (tracks: 7, 9)
- Keyboards [Casiotone] – Matthew Twaites (tracks: 6)
- Mixed By – Iain Gore (tracks: 11), Jake Rousham
- Producer [Additional Production and Guidance] – Tom McKay (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 12)
- Recorded By – Iain Gore (tracks: 11), Jake Rousham (tracks: 8)
- Sequenced By, Mastered By – Tim Turan
- Written-By, Arranged By – Alex White, Thomas White
Recorded at Truck Studio, Steventon, Spring/Summer 2006.
Mixed with Jake Rousham at The Metway, Brighton, 2006.
1 & 12: piano recorded at Garo's house, Drayton.
2 (intro), 5 (outro), 7 (acoustic guitar and vocals) & 8 (outro): recorded at home in Brighton.
8: recorded and mixed with Jake Rousham at The Metway, Brighton, September 2005.
11: recorded and mixed with Iain Gore at Metropolis Studios, Chiswick, March 2005.
- Barcode: 676347102624
- Copyright (c) – Better Looking Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Better Looking Records
- Manufactured By – EastWest
- Distributed By – EastWest
- Recorded At – Truck Studios
- Recorded At – Metway Studios
- Recorded At – Metropolis Studios
- Mixed At – Metway Studios
- Mixed At – Metropolis Studios
- Mastered At – Turan Audio
The Electric Soft Parade are an English psychedelic pop band from Brighton, comprising brothers Alex and Thomas White, the creative core of the band, as well as a number of other musicians with whom they record and perform live, most recently including Andrew Mitchell of Dundee-based group The Hazey Janes and Damo Waters, as well as long-standing basskeyboard player, Matthew Twaites. The Electric Soft Parade began as a psychedelia-infused indie band that blended the post-grunge fuzziness of Silverchair with the troubled dreaminess of post-Syd Barrett Pink Floyd, and in many respects their third full-length, No Need to be Down-Hearted, shows how little they've changed. Album 2007 12 Songs. No Need to Be Downhearted The Electric Soft Electric Soft Parade - Have You Ever Felt Like It's Too Late. The Electric Soft Parade - Come Back Inside. The Electric Soft Parade - Appropriate Ending. The Electric Soft Parade - No Need To Be Downhearted, Pt. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. No Need to Be Downhearted is an album by The Electric Soft Parade, released in 2007. The first single was If That's the Case, Then I Don't Know. The album was named after a lyric from The Fall's song 15 Ways from their album Middle Class Revolt. Unlike previous releases, the album was self-produced and recorded entirely digitally, using a demo version of ProTools, lending the album a hard, brittle sound. Compared to the relatively restrained arrangement and mix of earlier work, the album is richly. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. The Electric Soft Parade. No Need to Be Downhearted, 2013. Gotye Somebody That I Used to Know. Хит FM Soft. Queen Bohemian Rhapsody. Ретро ФМ 70e. New Album Releases. Tom Misch & Yussef Electric Soft Parade. Record Label: Better Looking. Release Date: Apr 24, 2007. No Need To Be Downhearted. Your Score. 0 out of 10. Summary: This is the third album for the English band led by brothers Alex and Tom White, who are also members of the band Brakes. Genres: Indie, Rock. The Electric Soft Parade: все альбомы, включая The Human Body EP , No Need to Be Downhearted , Idiots и другие